Wheat girl(麦子姑娘)

现代诗歌

麦子姑娘   Wheat Girl

By Tian Qi    Tr. East Sea Fairy

 

啊,姑娘,散发着麦子香的姑娘

O, girl! You smell the fragrance of wheats

请收起你的麦芒,让我走进你身旁

Put your awn away, and let me come to you, please!

你的芬芳,是那莹澈的阳光

Your frangrance like the crystal clear sun light

照亮我前行的方向

Lights my way forward bright.

流浪的心被你捕获,不再犹豫,不再迷茫

My wandering heart captured by you, I'm no more hesitated, with a firm mind.

 

啊,姑娘,散发着麦子香的姑娘

O, girl! The girl who smells wheat’s fragrant grace

和你一样,我也是一颗麦子,在他乡的路上流浪

I’m also an ear of wheat, like you, drifting to a far-away place

你可注意到我炽烈的目光

Do you notice my passionate gaze?

你可嗅到我身上的麦子香

Do you smell my smell of fragrant wheat?

我是一颗多情的麦子,爱的火焰,因你,如花绽放

I'm a sentimental ear of wheat. Bloom like flower for you my love blaze

请收起你的麦芒,投以温柔的目光,让我走进你身旁

Put your awn away, cast me your tender gaze, let me be with you, please!

我愿做你身边那颗坚定的麦子,永远守候在你身旁

I hope to be the firm ear of wheat by you, guarding you forever

永生不变,麦子般愈发金黄

Constantly, I’ll be more golden just as wheats.

 

啊,姑娘,散发着麦子香的姑娘

O, girl! The girl who smells the fragrance of wheats.

和你一样,我也是一颗麦子,多情的麦子,爱的火焰,因你,如花绽放

I’m a sentimental ear of wheat. Bloom like flower for you my love blaze.

请停下你流浪的脚步,让我沐浴你月光的芬芳

Let me lave your fragrance like moon light. Please stop wandering on.

请让我走进你心房,听你心的潺潺歌唱

Please let me walk into your heart to tune in its sweet song

我愿做你身边那颗坚定的麦子,永远守候在你身旁

I hope to be the firm ear of wheat by you, forever by your side.

永生不变,麦子般愈发金黄

Invariable, I’ll keep the sheen of wheat golden bright.

文章评论

追逐的影子

[ft=,2,]太棒了,文采不低俗,清新的气息迎面扑来,加油[em]e179[/em][em]e192[/em][em]e176[/em][/ft]

Roven's Sister

哥啊,我古典英语都快忘光了,就是前两天看了莎士比亚的诗,觉得你的文章要是翻译成古典英语就更好了。

下一秒

[ft=,2,]天启进步飞速啊!! [/ft]