来自一只狗的遗书.........爸妈,今天我死了
『尊重生命』
Dear Mom and Dad,
今天我死了。
I died today.
你对我感到厌倦了,所以你把我送去了收容所。收容所的动物已经太多了,而我抽到了不幸的号码。
Yougottiredofmeandtookmetotheshelter.TheywereovercrowdedandIdrewanunluckynumber.
现在被装进黑色塑胶袋的我静静躺在掩埋场里。
Some other puppy will get the barley used leash you left.
我的项圈又脏又太小,不过阿姨在送我上天堂之前帮我把它拿下来了。
Mycollarwasdirtyandtoosmall,buttheladytookitoffbeforeshesentmetotheRainbowBridge.
如果我没有咬坏你的鞋,你会不会让我留下来?
Would I still beat home if I hadn"t che wed your shoe?
我不知道那是什麼,只知道那是皮的,而且你把它丢在地上。你忘了帮我买狗狗玩具了。
Ididn"tknowwhatitwas,butitwasleather,anditwasonthefloor.Iwasjustplaying.Youforgottogetmepuppytoys.
如果我没有在家里大小便,你会不会让我留下来?
Would I still beat home if I hadbeen house broken?
你把我的鼻子压在便便里面只会让我对需要上厕所感到羞愧。
Rubbing my nose in what I did made me a shamed I had to goat all.
书跟训练老师都可以告诉你如何教会我走到门口要你开门的。
Therearebooksandobedienceteachersthatwouldhavetaughtyouhowtoteachmetogotothedoor.
如果我没有把跳蚤带到家里来,你会不会让我留下来?
Would I still beat home if I hadn"t brought flea sin to the house?
我身上没有驱虫药,我没有办法在你把我留在院子里好几天后把跑到我身上的跳蚤抓下来。
Withoutanti-fleamedicine,Icouldn"tgetthemoffmeafteryouleftmeintheyardfordaysanddays.
如果我没有乱叫,你会不会让我留下来?
Would I still be home if I had n"t barked and barked?
我只是想告诉你:“我好害怕,我好孤单,我在这里阿!我想成为你最好的朋友!”
I was only saying"I"mscared,I"mlonely,I"mhere,I"mhere!Iwanttobeyourbestfriend."
如果我让你开心,你会不会让我留下来?
Would I still beatho me if I had made you happy?
但是打我并不会让我知道怎麼取悦你。
Hitting me didn"t help.
如果你愿意花时间照顾我,教我如何当一只好狗狗,我是不是就可以留下来了?
Would I still beatho me if you had taken the time to care for me and to teach me manners?
差不多第一星期之后你就没有再注意过我了,但是我一直都在等著你来爱我。
You didn"t pay attention to me after the first week orso,but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me.
今天我死了.....
I died today
让我们负起应尽的责任 一旦领养 终身不弃!
文章评论