背完,你的英语口语绝对棒.
诸子百家
Are you by yourself?你一个人来吗?
Do you accept plastic?收不收信用卡?
Does it keep long?可以保存吗?
Don't be so fussy!别挑剔了!
Don't count to me!别指望我!
Don't fall for it!不要上当!
Don't get me wrong!你搞错了!
Don't give me that!少来这套!
Don't over do it!别做过头了!
Don't sit there daydreaming!别闲着做白日梦!
Don't stand on ceremony!别太拘束!
Drop me a line!要写信给我!
Get a move on!快点吧!
Get off my back!不要嘲笑我!
Give him the works!给他点教训!
Give me a break!饶了我吧!
I'm spaced-out!我开小差了!
I have no choice!我别无选择了!
I watch my money!视财如命!
I'll be in touch!保持联络!
I'll check it out!我去看看!
I'll show you around!我带你四处逛逛!
I'll see to it!我会留意的!
I'm crazy for you!我为你疯狂!
You make me jump!你下了我一跳!
Make up your mind.作个决定吧!
Make yourself at home!就当在家一样!
My mouth is watering!我要流口水了!
Never heard of it!没听说过!
Nice talking to you!很高兴和你聊天!
No doubt about it!勿庸置疑!
No pain no gain!不经一事,不长一智!
None of your business!要你管?
There is nothing on your business!这没你的事!
Now you are really talking!说得对!
Please don't rush me!请不要吹促我!
Please keep me informed!请一定要通知我!
She looks blue today.她今天很忧郁!
She is under the weather.她心情不好!
So far,so good.过得去。
Speaking of the devil!一说曹操,曹操就到!
Stay away from me!离我远一点!
Stay on the ball!集中注意力!
That makes no difference.不都一样吗?
That's a touchy issue!这是个辣手得问题!
That's always the case!习以为常!
That's going too far!这太离谱了!
That's more like that!这才象话嘛!
The answer is zero!白忙了!
The dice is cast!已成定局了!
The same as usual!一如既往!
The walls have ears!隔墙有耳!
There you go again!你又来了!
Time is running out!没有时间了!
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Don't get high hat.别摆臭架子.
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
请留步,不用送了!
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
The reception will now begin.
All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
I have the honour to call upon …
This concludes the opening ceremony.
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛
Hail the first FIFA of …
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
Enter into negotiation
Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
Talks at working level
Counterpart talks
Items on the agenda
小组讨论
Panel discussion
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
One round of talks
谅解备忘录
Memorandum of understanding
I declare the meeting open.
I invite the representative of …To take the floor.
Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
That's all for my presentation. thank you.
So much for my remarks for now.
That's all for what I want to say.
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
I propose a ten-minute break.
I will pick up where we left off just now.
Sorry for the interruption but
我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。
We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.
You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
Entangle this issue.
文章评论