商务英语必须脱口而出的经典句子

个人日记

 The answer is zero! 白忙了!

  The dice is cast! 已成定局了!

  The same as usual! 一如既往!

  The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳!

  There you go again! 你又来了!

  Time is running out! 没有时间了!

  We better get going! 最好马上就走!

  Well discuss it later! 回头再说吧!

  Well find out shortly! 我们很快就知道了!

  We are all for it! 我们全都赞成!

  We've been expecting you! 我们正等着你呢!

  What a good deal! 真便宜!

  What a let down! 真令人失望!

  What do you figure? 你有什么想法?

  What happened to you? 你怎么了?

  What should I do? 我应该怎样做?

  What's would you recommend? 你有何意见?

  What's come over you? 你怎么了?

  What's it to you? 这跟你有关吗?

  What's on your mind? 你在想什么?

  Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?

  Wouldn't you say so? 你说不是这样吗?

  You are most understanding! 你真体贴!

  You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!

  You cant be serious! 你不是认真的吧?

  You cant miss it! 你不可能找不到的!

  Any day will do? 哪一天都可以?

  Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?

  Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗?

  All right with you? 你没有问题吧?

  Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空吗?

  Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吧?

  As soon as possible! 尽可能快!   
         Back in a moment! 马上回来!

  Believe it or not! 信不信由你!

  Better luck next time! 下次会更好!

  Boy will be boys 本性难移!

  Come to the point! 有话直说!

  Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用卡?

  Does it keep long? 可以保存吗?

  Don't be so fussy! 别挑剔了!Don't count to me! 别指望我!

  Don't fall for it! 不要上当!

  Don't get me wrong! 你搞错了!

  Don't give me that! 少来这套!

  Don't let me down! 别让我失望!

  Don't lose your head! 别乐昏了头!

  Don't over do it! 别做过头了!

  Don't sit there daydreaming! 别闲着做白日梦!

  Don't stand on ceremony! 别太拘束!

  Drop me a line! 要写信给我!

  Easy come easy go! 来得容易去得也快!I'm spaced-out! 我开小差了!

  I beg your pardon! 请你再说一遍!

  I can't afford that! 我付不起!

  I can't follow you! 我不懂你说的!

  I can't help it! 我情不自禁!

  I couldn't reach him! 我联络不上他!

  I cross my heart! 我发誓是真的!

  I don't mean it! 我不是故意的!

  I feel very miserable! 我好沮丧!

  I have no choice! 我别无选择了!

  I watch my money! 视财如命!

  I'll be in touch! 保持联络!

  I'll check it out! 我去看看!

  I'll show you around! 我带你四处逛逛!

  I'll see to it! 我会留意的!

  I'm crazy for you! 我为你疯狂!

  You make me jump! 你下了我一跳!

  Make up your mind. 作个决定吧!

  Make yourself at home! 就当在家一样!

  My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了!

  Never heard of it! 没听说过!

  Nice talking to you! 很高兴和你聊天!

  No doubt about it! 勿庸置疑!

  No pain no gain! 不经一事,不长一智!

  None of your business! 要你管?

  There is nothing on your business! 这没你的事!

  Now you are really talking! 说得对!

  Please dont rush me! 请不要催促我!

  Please keep me informed! 请一定要通知我!

  She looks blue today. 她今天很忧郁!

  She is under the weather. 她心情不好!

  So far, so good. 过得去。

  Speaking of the devil! 一说曹操,曹操就到!

  Stay away from me! 离我远一点!

  Stay on the ball! 集中注意力!

  That makes no difference. 不都一样吗?

  Thats a touchy issue! 这是个辣手得问题!

  That's always the case! 习以为常!

  That's going too far! 这太离谱了!

  That's more like that! 这才象话嘛!
       

  First come first served! 先到先得!

  Get a move on! 快点吧!

  Get off my back! 不要嘲笑我!

  Give him the works! 给他点教训!

  Give me a break! 饶了我吧!

  Give me a hand! 帮我一个忙!

  Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同!

  I'll treat you to lunch. 午餐我请你!

  In one ear, out the other ear. 一耳进,一耳出

 

God works. 上帝的安排。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Sure thin! 當然!
Talk truly. 有话直说。
I'm going to go. 我這就去。
Never mind. 不要緊。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You bet! 一定,当然!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
You ask for it! 活该!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Who knows! 天晓得!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
It is urgent. 有急事。
Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Drop it! 停止!Bottle it! 閉嘴!
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Can-do. 能人。
Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
Daring! 亲爱的!
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.   物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is your major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点
 
Are you by yourself?你一个人来吗?
        Come to the point!有话直说!
  Do you accept plastic?收不收信用卡?
  Does it keep long?可以保存吗?
  Don't be so fussy!别挑剔了!
  Don't count to me!别指望我!
  Don't fall for it!不要上当!
  Don't get me wrong!你搞错了!
  Don't give me that!少来这套!
     Don't lose your head!别乐昏了头!
  Don't over do it!别做过头了!
  Don't sit there daydreaming!别闲着做白日梦!
  Don't stand on ceremony!别太拘束!
  Drop me a line!要写信给我!
  First come first served!先到先得!
  Get a move on!快点吧!
  Get off my back!不要嘲笑我!
  Give him the works!给他点教训!
  Give me a break!饶了我吧!
  Great minds think alike!英雄所见略同! 
     In one ear,out the other ear.一耳进,一耳出!
  I'm spaced-out!我开小差了! 
        I cross my heart!我发誓是真的! 
        I feel very miserable!我好沮丧!
  I have no choice!我别无选择了!
  I watch my money!视财如命!
  I'll be in touch!保持联络!
  I'll check it out!我去看看!
  I'll show you around!我带你四处逛逛!
  I'll see to it!我会留意的!
  I'm crazy for you!我为你疯狂!
  You make me jump!你下了我一跳!
  Make up your mind.作个决定吧!
  Make yourself at home!就当在家一样!
  My mouth is watering!我要流口水了!
  Never heard of it!没听说过!
  Nice talking to you!很高兴和你聊天!
  No doubt about it!勿庸置疑!
  No pain no gain!不经一事,不长一智!
  None of your business!要你管?
  There is nothing on your business!这没你的事!
  Now you are really talking!说得对!
  Please don't rush me!请不要吹促我!
  Please keep me informed!请一定要通知我!
  She looks blue today.她今天很忧郁!
  She is under the weather.她心情不好!
  So far,so good.过得去。
  Speaking of the devil!一说曹操,曹操就到!
  Stay away from me!离我远一点!
  Stay on the ball!集中注意力!
  That makes no difference.不都一样吗?
  That's a touchy issue!这是个辣手得问题!
  That's always the case!习以为常!
  That's going too far!这太离谱了!
  That's more like that!这才象话嘛!
  The answer is zero!白忙了!
  The dice is cast!已成定局了!
  The same as usual!一如既往!
  The walls have ears!隔墙有耳!
  There you go again!你又来了!
  Time is running out!没有时间了!

        We better get going!最好马上就走! 
        Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

        December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。

        Don't get high hat.别摆臭架子.
        Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。

       Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

       Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。

       Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.

      物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。

      What is the fuss? 吵什么?

      我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

      On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing. 
     
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him. 
    
请留步,不用送了!
     女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you. 
      招待会现在开始。

The reception will now begin. 
     全体起立,奏国歌!

All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem! 
     出席今天招待会的贵宾有…

The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are … 
     现在请…讲话

I have the honour to call upon … 
     开幕式现在结束。

This concludes the opening ceremony. 
  
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛

Hail the first FIFA of … 
  
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family! 
  衷心祝贺您当选…

Hearty congratulations on your recent election as … 
  举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium 
  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer 
  举行谈判

Enter into negotiation 
  交涉

Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb. 
  事物性会谈

Talks at working level 
  对口会谈

Counterpart talks 
  议程项目

Items on the agenda 
  
小组讨论

Panel discussion 
  同有关单位磋商

Hold consultations with the organizations concerned 
  一轮会谈

One round of talks 
  
谅解备忘录

Memorandum of understanding 
  现在开会。

I declare the meeting open. 
  请…发言。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor. 
  下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy. 
  我的介绍完了,谢谢!

That's all for my presentation. thank you. 
  我先说这么多。

So much for my remarks for now. 
  我要说的就是这些。

That's all for what I want to say. 
  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues? 
  让我先谈一个问题。

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue 
  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation. 
  您对此事怎么看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter? 
  我提议休会十分钟。

I propose a ten-minute break. 
  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now. 
  对不起,我插一句。

Sorry for the interruption but 
  
我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon as possible. 
  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August. 
  纠缠这个问题。

Entangle this issue.

 

What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?)
Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。)
How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?)
Just because.(没有别的原因。)
It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。)
You will never guess.(你永远猜不到。)
No one could do anything about it.(众人对此束手无措。)
I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。)
Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。)
I am not available.(我正忙着)
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要)
Never say die.it's a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。
You win some.you lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。 Don't bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。
I didn't expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。
You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。
She is well-build.她的身材真棒。
You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。
You have a beautiful personality.你的气质很好。
You flatter me immensely.你过奖啦。
You should be slow to judge others.你不应该随意评论别人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何错误,请你原谅
It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了。
It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。
I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。
You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人吗?
How long have you known her?你认识她多久了?
It was love at frist sight.一见钟情
I'd bettle hit the books.我要复习功课啦。
a piece of one's mind .直言不讳
He gave me a piece of mind,"Don't shift responsibility onto others."他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”
a cat and dog life 水火不容的生活
The husband and his wife are always quarrelling,and they are leading a cat and dog life.这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。
a dog's life 潦倒的生活
The man lived a dog's life.这个人生活潦倒。 
A to Z 从头至尾
I know that from A to Z. 我很了解这件事。
above somebody 深奥
Well,this sort of talk is above me.我不懂你们在讲什么。
all ears 全神贯注地倾听着
When you tell Mary some gossip,she is all ears.跟Mary讲一些小道消息,她会听地仔仔细细。
all the more 更加,益发
You'll be all the better for a holiday.度一次假,对你会更有好处。
all dressed up 打扮得整整齐齐
She is all dressed up and nowhere to go.她打扮得整整齐却无处炫耀。
all in all 总的说来;最心爱的东西
The daughter is all in all to him.女儿是他的无价宝。
all out 竭尽全力
They went all out.他们鼓足了干劲。
all over 全部结束;浑身,到处
Glad,it is all over.这事全部结束了,好得很。
I'm wet all over.我浑身都湿了。
all set 准备就绪
He is all set for an early morning start.他已做好清晨出发的一切准备。
all you have to do 需要做得是
All you have to do is to calm yourself down and wait for the good news.你需要做得是静下心来等好消息。
as easy as falling of a log /as easy as snapping your fingers /as easy as ABC 容易得很
To me,a good story teller,it would be as easy as falling of a log.
对我来说,讲个故事还不是随手拈来。
as busy as a bee 非常忙
Mum is always as busy as a bee in the moring.妈妈每天早上都忙得不可开交。
at one's fingertips 了如指掌
How to get at that little island is at his fingertips.他知道怎么去那个小岛。
at one's wit's end 智穷
Don't ask him.It is also at his wit's end.不要问他了,他也不知道。
big shot 大人物,大亨
He is a big shot in our little town.
black sheep 败家子,害群之马
Every family has a black sheep.家家有本难念的经。
black and blue 遍体鳞伤
The thief was caught of red-handed and beaten black and blue.那个小偷当场被抓住并被打得青一块紫一块的。
black and white 白纸黑字
The proof is in black and white and the murderer has no any excuses.证据确凿,凶手再也无话可说。
blind alley 死胡同
You are heading into a blind alley.你正在钻牛角尖。
blow hot and cold 摇摆不定
This guy seemed to have no own idea.He always blew hot and cold.这家伙好象没什么主张,总是摇摆不定。
blow one's own trumpet 自吹自擂
Don't blow your own tumpet.Let us see what on earth you can do.不要自吹自擂了,让我们看看你到底能做什么。
born with a silver in one's mouth 出生在富贵人家
He is born with a silver in one's mouth.他是含着金钥匙出生的。
bland new 崭新的
a bland new coat 新衣服
break the ice 打破沉默
The couple hadn't spoken to each other for a week.They were both waiting for the other one to break the ice.这对夫妇已经一个星期没说过话了。两人都在等另一方先开口。
by a blow 无意中的一击
He is beaten to the ground by a blow.他被击到在地。
can't stand it any longer 不能再忍受了
I can't stand it any longer,I quit.我再也忍受不了了,我走。
carry something too far 过火了
You are carrying your joke too far.你玩笑开得太过分了。
castle in the sky 海市蜃楼
You plan is nearly a castle in the sky.你的计划简直就是空想。
cats got one's tongue 哑口无言
chain smoker 老烟枪
come up with 产生,想出
Let me come up with some ideas.让我想一想。
come easily 容易
Languages come easily to some people.有些人能够很容易地掌握语言。
cup of tea 喜欢
Movies are not my cup of tea.我不喜欢看电影。
cut it out 停止,住嘴
Cut it out!I can't stand you any longer.
call it a day 不再做下去,停止(某种活动)
Let us call it a day,stop.这一天工作够了,停工吧! dark horse 黑马
Nobody considered that John would win the game.He was a dark horse in the final.
dear John letter 绝交信
Jack received a dear John letter from his girlfriend because he had broken her heart.
do somone good 对某人有好处
Having some moring exercises does you good.
Do you get me? 你明白我的意思吗?
doesn't count 这次不算
It doesn't count this time,try again.
doesn't make sense 不懂;没有任何意义
The sentence you made doesn't make any sense to me.
down and out 穷困潦倒
Being down and out,he couldn't support his family.
drive at 用意,意欲
What's he driving at?他用意何在?
drop in 偶然拜访
I dropped him in on my way to the hospital.
drop me a line 写信给我
On arriving the University,please drop me a line.
early bird 早起的人
An early bird catchs worms。捷足先登
easy come easy go 来得快去得也快
eat my words 收回前言,认错道歉
I said something bad to my mum.Although I want to eat my words back, it didn't work,for I had hurt my mum's feeling.
face the music 直面困难
He knew he'd never get away with it so he decided to face the music and give himself up to the police.他知道自己不可能逃脱,因此决定一人做事一人当——向警察自首。
face up to 勇敢地面对某事
You must learn to face up to your responsibilities.
fed up 厌倦
I am rather fed up with your complaints.
feel free to do something 不要拘束
Please feel free to make suggestions.
few and far between 很少,稀少
Human beings are few and far between in this zone.
French leave 不辞而别
give me a headache 让人头痛
The naughty boy gave me a headache.
give me a hand 帮我一下
go Dutch AA制
God bless you 上帝保佑你
God bless you with your examinations.
God knows 天知道
Got it? 明白了吗?
green thumbs /fingers 园艺技能
hands are full 非常忙
have a ball 勇敢
have had it 受够了
I have had it with all your excuses.我受够了你的借口。
hold water 站得住脚
Non of his arguements seem to hold water.
in every sense of word 在某种意义上说
It's a lie in every sense of word.这是不折不扣的谎言。
keep an eye on 提高警惕
kill time打发时间
lazy bones 懒骨头
Get up lazy bones!
leave it to me 让我来吧
leave me alone 别管我 
like father like son 有其父必有其子
like it or not 不管你喜不喜欢
make a fool of oneself 愚弄某人
make a big money 赚大钱
make both ends need 收支平衡
We have to cut our expenses to make both ends need.
make waves 引起轰动;兴风作浪
His achievement made waves in his country.
make yourself at home 别拘束
no good 没有好结果
Bad mam comes to no good.
no kidding 不要开玩笑
none of your bussiness 不关你的事
not really 也不是……
old hand 老手
He is an old hand at stealing.
old story 老一套
I am tired of it,same old story.
on one's word of honor 以某人的人格担保
on occasion 间或
of one's own accord 自愿地
packed like sardins 拥挤
During the holidays,people in the trains are packed like sardins.
pass away 去世
pay the price 付出代价
You are playing with the fire and you must pay the poice one day.
put up with 忍受
I cann't put up with your rudeness any more;leave my room.
red-letter day 重要的或值得纪念的日子
red tape 繁文缛节
red carpet 红地毯
run into 偶遇
I ran into an old friend in the shop yesterday.
run out of 用尽,缺少
Quick,quick,we are running out of time.
show up 炫耀
small potatos 小人物
so what? 那怎么样呢?
stand up for 忍受
suit one's taste 对某人的胃口
sunday dress 最好的衣服
sure thing 十有把握的事
take one's time 尽情玩
Take your time and enjoy it.
take the words out of one's mouth 说出某人想说得话
that's it 就是
that is really something 太好了
there is nothing I can do 我什么都不能做
there you go 这边请
there is nothing wrong with me 我没事
under the table 死底下,秘密地
under the weather 身体不适
what's going on 怎么了
what a man 多勇敢的人啊
walking dictionary 活字典
what is up 近来可好
Hi,I haven't seen you for a long time,what's up?
world class 一流的

 

1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。
10. Not bad. 还不错。
11. Not yet. 还没。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 安静点!
18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得开心!
21. How much? 多少钱?
22. I'm full. 我饱了。
23. I'm home. 我回来了。
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我请客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
33. I decline! 我拒绝!
34. I promise. 我保证。
35. Of course! 当然了!
36. Slow down! 慢点!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
39. Try again. 再试试。
40. Watch out! 当心。
41. What's up? 有什么事吗?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
44. Don't move! 不许动!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我怀疑。
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
50. Let me see.让我想想。
51. Never mind.不要紧。
52. No problem! 没问题!
53. That's all! 就这样!
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 别担心。
58. Feel better? 好点了吗?
59. I love you! 我爱你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62. That's neat. 这很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得对。
79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How's it going? 怎么样?
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由你决定。
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客气。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的

101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
104. What time is it? 几点了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期几?
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。

 151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。




201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。

202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。

203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。

204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。

205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。

206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。

207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?

208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。

209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。

210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。

211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。

212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。

213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。

214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。

215. None of your business! 与你无关!

216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。

217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。

218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。

219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。

220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!

221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。

223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?

224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。

225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。

226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。

227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,

228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。

229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。

230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。

231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。

232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。

233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。

234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。

235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。

236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。

237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。

238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。

239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!

240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!

241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?

242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?

243. First come first served. 先到先得。

244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。

245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。

246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。

247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。

248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。

249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。

250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。

251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。

252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。

253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。

254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。

255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!

256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。

257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。

258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。

259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。

260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。

261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。

262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。

263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。

264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。

265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。

266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。

267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。

268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。

269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。

270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。

271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。

272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。

273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。

274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。

275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。

276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。

277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。

278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?

279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。

280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。

281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。

282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?

283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。

284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。

285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。

286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。

287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。

288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。

289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。

290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。

291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。

292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?

293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?

294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?

295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?

296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?

297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。

298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!

299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。

300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦


301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?

302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?

303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。

304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。

305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。

306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。

307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。

308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。

309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?

310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。

311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。

312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。

313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。

314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。

315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。

316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。

317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。

318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。

319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。

320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。

321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。

322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。

323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。

324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。

325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。

326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。

327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。

328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。

329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。

330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。

331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?

332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。

333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。

334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?

335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。

336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。

337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。

338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。

339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?

340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。

341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。

342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。

343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。

344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。

345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。

346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。

347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。

348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。

349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?

350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。

351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。

352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。

353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。

354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!

355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!

356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。

357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。

358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。

359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。

360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。

361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。

362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。

363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。

364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。

365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。

366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。

367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?

368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。

369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。

370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。

371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。

372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。

373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。

374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。

375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。 <

文章评论