Do not stand at my grave and weep

个人日记

 Do not stand at my grave and weep 

立我墓前,请莫落泪,
 

I am not there., I do not sleep. 

我不在那,我未安息。

I am in a thousand winds that blow,

我乘千风,袅袅吹拂,

I am the softly falling snow. 

我是雪花,柔柔飘舞。

I am the gentle showers of rain,

我是细雨,九天飞落,

I am the fields of ripening grain.

我是田野,稻麦婆娑。

I am in the morning hush,

我是晨吟,轻柔静谧,

I am in the graceful rush.

我自匆匆,风姿飘逸。

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,

倩鸟盘旋,翱翔苍穹,

I am the starshine of the night.

我是星光,闪烁夜空。

I am in the flowers that bioom,

我是繁花,灼灼绽放,

I am in a quiet room.

我居幽室,宁寂空荡。

I am in the birds that sing,

我是飞鸟,啁啾鸣唱,

I am in each lovely thing.

我是尤物,可爱漂亮。

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

立我墓前,请莫哭泣,

I am not there. I do not die.

我不在那,并未离去。

 

                                                                                                                                                                   一缕思绪,致我离去的亲人。 


 

文章评论