转:Someone like you(另寻沧海)
精彩转摘
作者:--Adele阿黛拉
I heard, that you settled down.
已闻君,诸事安康。
That you, found a girl and you married now.
遇佳人,不久婚嫁。
I heard that your dreams came true.
已闻君,得偿所想。
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.
料得是,卿识君望。
Old friend, why are you soshy?
旧日知己?何故张皇?
It ain't like you to hold back orhide from the lie.
遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。
I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
客有不速,实非我所想。
ButI couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
避之不得,遑论与相抗。
I'd hoped you'd see my face& that you'd be reminded,
异日偶遇,识得依稀颜。
That for me, it isn'tover.
再无所求,涕零而泪下。
Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。
Iwish nothing but the best, for you too.
抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。
Don'tforget me, I beg, I remember yousaid:
勿忘昨日,亦存君言于肺腑。
"Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"
“情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜。”
Sometimesit lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.
情堪隽永,也善心潮掀狂澜,然。
You'd know, how the time flies.
光阴常无踪,词穷不敢道荏苒。
Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.
欢笑仍如昨,今却孤影忆花繁。
We were born and raised in a summery haze.
彼时初执手,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫。
Boundby the surprise of our glory days.
自缚旧念中,诧喜荣光永不黯。
Nothing compares, no worries orcares.
无可与之相提,切莫忧心同挂念。
Regret'sand mistakes they're memories made.
糊涂遗恨难免,白璧微瑕方可恋。
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?
此中酸甜苦咸,世上谁人堪相言?
文章评论
廊桥
[ft=#595959,1,arial, helvetica, sans-serif]从网络看到对这首英文歌的评论,甚为喜欢:“古代汉语言简意赅,韵味无穷,终有弱水替沧海,极尽苍凉之能事。众里寻他,觅人无踪,错失姻缘,定有可弃之处,无需计上心头。良人难寻,却经得住寂寞、守得住繁华,坐看云卷云舒,待缘。 中文与英文撞出火花 Someone like you.”[/ft]